I was just looking at that…

Out of curiosity… if you make it a Hive Temp Table… who has access to the data?

Just your app, or anyone with access to the same database?  (Would you be able
to share data across different JVMs? )

(E.G - I have a reader who reads from source A that needs to publish the data
to a bunch of minions (B)   )

Would this be an option?

Thx

-Mike