Hi Bryan
Agreed. It is a single statement to print the centers once for *every*
streaming batch (4 secs) - remember this is in streaming mode and the
receiver has fresh data every batch. That is, as the model is trained
continuously so I expect the centroids to change with incoming streams (at
least until convergence)

But am seeing same centers always for the entire duration - ran the app for
several hours with a custom receiver.

Yes I am using the latestModel to predict using "labeled" test data. But
also like to know where my centers are

regards
Krishna