Yanling I'm already running the driver on mesos (through docker). FYI, I'm
running this on cluster mode with MesosClusterDispatcher.

Mac (client) ----> MesosClusterDispatcher ----> Driver running on Mesos -->
Workers running on Mesos

My next step is to run MesosClusterDispatcher in mesos through marathon.

Thanks,
Eran Chinthaka Withana