Hi,
We intend  to use 5servers which will be utilized for building Bigdata Hadoop
data warehousesystem (not using any propriety distribution like Hortonworks or
Cloudera orothers).All servers configurations are 512GB RAM, 30TB storageand 16
cores, Ubuntu Linux servers. Hadoop will be installed on all theservers/nodes.
Server 1 will be used for NameNode plus DataNode as well. Server2 will be  used
for standby NameNode& DataNode. The rest of the servers will be used as
DataNodes..Now we would like to install Spark on each servers tocreate Spark
cluster. Is that the good thing to do or we should buy additional hardware for
Spark (minding cost here) or simply do we require additionalmemory to
accommodate Spark as well please. In that case how much memory for each Spark
node would you recommend?

thanks all