Well thats unfortunate, just means I have to scrape the webui for that
information.  As to why, I have a cluster that is being increased in size
to accommodate the processing requirements of a large set of jobs.  Its
useful to know when the new workers have joined the spark cluster.  In my
specific case, I may be growing the cluster size by a hundred nodes and if
I fail to wait for that initialization to complete the job will not have
enough memory to run my jobs.

Aaron