Cool. My users tend to interact with the driver via iPython Notebook, so clearly I’ll have to leave (fairly significant amounts of) ram for that. But I should be able to write a one liner into the spark-env.sh that will determine whether it’s on a 128 or 256GB node and have it size itself accordingly.

Thanks!

—Ken