Ayan,

there was a talk in spark summit
https://spark-summit.org/2015/events/Sqoop-on-Spark-for-Data-Ingestion/
Apparently they had a lot of problems and the project seems abandoned.

If you just have to do simple ingestion of a full table or a simple query,
just use Sqoop as suggested by Mich, but if your use case requires further
transformation of the data, I'd suggest you try Spark connecting to Oracle
using JDBC and then having the data as a Dataframe.

Regards.