Hi,

Thanks for your emails, I tried running your command but it returned: "No
such file or directory".
So I definitely need to move my local .py files to the cluster, I tried
login but (before sshing) but could not find the master:
./spark-ec2 -k key -i key.pem  login weather-cluster
- then sshing, the copy-dir is located in the spark-ec2 but to, replicate
my files across all nodes I need to get them into the root folder in the
spark EC2 cluster:
./spark-ec2/copy-dir /root/spark/myfiles

I used that: http://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/ec2-scripts.html.

Do you have any suggestions about how to move those files from local to the
cluster?
Thanks in advance,
Kevin