Reposting again as unable to find the root cause where things are going
wrong.

Experts please help .

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Divya Gehlot <divya.htco...@gmail.com>
Date: 15 April 2016 at 19:13
Subject: [Help]:Strange Issue :Debug Spark Dataframe code
To: "user @spark" <user@spark.apache.org>

Hi,
I am using Spark 1.5.2 with Scala 2.10.
Is there any other option apart from "explain(true)" to debug Spark
Dataframe code .

I am facing strange issue .
I have a lookuo dataframe and using it join another  dataframe on different
columns .

I am getting *Analysis exception* in third join.
When I checked  the logical plan ,  its using the same reference for key
but while selecting the columns reference  are changing.
For example
df1 = COLUMN1#15,COLUMN2#16,COLUMN3#17

In first two joins
I am getting the same reference and joining is happening
For first two join  the column  COLUMN1#15  I am getting the COLUMN2#16 and
COLUMN3#17.

But at third join COLUMN1#15 is same but the other column reference are
updating as  COLUMN2#167,COLUMN3#168

Its throwing Spark Analysis Exception

> org.apache.spark.sql.AnalysisException: resolved attribute(s) COLUMN1#15
> missing from

after two joins,the  dataframe has more than 25 columns

Could anybody help light the path by holding the torch.
Would really appreciate the help.

Thanks,
Divya