Deepak,

The following could be a very dumb questions so pardon me for the same.
1) When I download the binary for Spark with a version of Hadoop(Hadoop
2.6) does it not come in the zip or tar file?
2) If it does not come along,Is there a Apache Hadoop for windows, is it in
binary format or will have to build it?
3) Is there a basic tutorial for Hadoop on windows for the basic needs of
Spark.

Thanks in Advance !

--
Thanks,