Hey Mich, Luciano

 Will provide links with docs by tomorrow

thanks
Mario

----- Message from Mich Talebzadeh <mich.talebza...@gmail.com> on Sun, 17
Apr 2016 19:17:38 +0100 -----

      To: Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>

      cc: "user @spark" <user@spark.apache.org>

 Subject: Re: Spark support for Complex Event
          Processing (CEP)

Thanks Luciano. Appreciated.

Regards

Dr Mich Talebzadeh

LinkedIn

http://talebzadehmich.wordpress.com

On 17 April 2016 at 17:32, Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com> wrote:
  Hi Mitch,

  I know some folks that were investigating/prototyping on this area, let
  me see if I can get them to reply here with more details.

  On Sun, Apr 17, 2016 at 1:54 AM, Mich Talebzadeh <