Yes, I know that behavior , but there is not explicit Begin Transaction in
my code, so, maybe Spark or the same driver is adding the begin
transaction, or implicit transaction is configured. If spark is'n adding a
Begin transaction on each insertion, then probably is database or Driver
configuration...

--
Ing. Ivaldi Andres