Hi
I have an RDD with elements as tuple ((key1,key2),value) where (key1,key2)
is the partitioning key in my Cassandra table
Now for each such  element I have to do a read from Cassandra table. My
Cassandra table and spark cluster are in different nodes and cant be
co-located.
Right now I am doing individual query using session.execute("...").* Should
I prefer joinWithCassandraTable over individual queries? Do I get some
performance benefit?*

As i understand joinWithCassandraTable is ultimately going to perform
queries for each partitioningKey(or primary key not sure).

Regards
Vaibhav