Hi,

I'm trying to start consuming messages from a kafka topic (via direct stream) from a given offset.
The documentation of createDirectStream says:

:param fromOffsets: Per-topic/partition Kafka offsets defining the (inclusive) starting
point of the stream.

However it expects a dictionary of topics (not names...), as i tried to feed it something like { 'topic' : {0: 123, 1:234}}, and of course got an exception.
How should I build this fromOffsets parameter?

Documentation does not say anything about it.
(In general, I think it would be better if the function accepted topic names)

Thank you!

Regards,
Tigran