From: Nikhil Goyal [mailto:nownik...@gmail.com]
Sent: 23 May 2016 21:55
To: Ofir Kerker <ofir.ker...@gmail.com>
Cc: user@spark.apache.org
Subject: Re: Timed aggregation in Spark

I don't think this is solving the problem. So here are the issues:
1) How do we push entire data to vertica. Opening a connection per record will
be too costly
2) If a key doesn't come again, how do we push this to vertica
3) How do we schedule the dumping of data to avoid loading too much data in
state.

On Mon, May 23, 2016 at 1:33 PM, Ofir Kerker