Resolved.
Used passing  parameters in sparkConf instead of passing to spark-submit
command : (still dont know why passing to spark-submit command did not work)

 sparkConf.set("spark.executor.extraJavaOptions", "-XX:+UseG1GC
-Dlog4j.configuration=file:log4j_RequestLogExecutor.properties ")

On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 10:24 PM, chandan prakash <chandanbaran...@gmail.com

--
Chandan Prakash