Hi Mathieu,

Thanks a lot for the answer! I did *not* know it's the driver to
create the directory.

You said "standalone mode", is this the case for the other modes -
yarn and mesos?

p.s. Did you find it in the code or...just experienced before? #curious

Pozdrawiam,
Jacek Laskowski
----
https://medium.com/@jaceklaskowski/