Hi,

Spark just prints #bytes in the web UI that is accumulated from
InputSplit#getLength (it is just a length of files).
Therefore, I'm afraid this metric does not reflect actual read #bytes for
parquet.
If you get the metric, you need to use other tools such as iostat or
something.

// maropu

// maropu

--