Hi,
I'm trying to create a table on s3a but I keep hitting the following error:
Exception in thread "main" org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.metadata.HiveException:
MetaException(message:com.cloudera.com.amazonaws.AmazonClientException: Unable
to load AWS credentials from any provider in the chain)

I tried setting the s3a keys using the configuration object but I might be
hitting SPARK-11364 :
conf.set("fs.s3a.access.key", accessKey)
conf.set("fs.s3a.secret.key", secretKey)
conf.set("spark.hadoop.fs.s3a.access.key",accessKey)
conf.set("spark.hadoop.fs.s3a.secret.key",secretKey)
val sc = new SparkContext(conf)

I tried setting these propeties in hdfs-site.xml but i'm still getting this
error.
Finally I tried to set the AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID, AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY environment
variables but with no luck.

Any ideas on how to resolve this issue ?

Thank you.
Daniel

Thank you.
Daniel