Hi,
I'm launching spark application on mesos cluster.
The namespace of the metric includes the framework id for driver metrics,
and both framework id and executor id for executor metrics.
These ids are obviously assigned by mesos, and they are not permanent -
re-registering the application would result in different metric names.

Is there a way to change the metric namespace? I'd prefer switching the
framework id and executor ids with more logical names (like some custom
service name for the framework id, and ordinal executor id, instead the one
generated by mesos).

Thanks,
Lior.