So that's a bit complicated - you might want to start with reading the code
for the existing algorithms and go from there. If your goal is to
contribute the algorithm to Spark you should probably take a look at the
JIRA as well as the contributing to Spark guide on the wiki. Also we have a
seperate list (dev@) for people looking to work on Spark it's self.
I'd also recommend a smaller first project building new functionality in
Spark as a good starting point rather than adding a new algorithm right
away, since you learn a lot in the process of making your first
contribution.

--
Cell : 425-233-8271