Hi I am trying to perform Isotonic Regression on a data set with 9 features
and a label.
When I run the algorithm similar to the way mentioned on MLlib page, I get
the error saying

/*error:* overloaded method value run with alternatives:
(input: org.apache.spark.api.java.JavaRDD[(java.lang.Double,
java.lang.Double,
java.lang.Double)])org.apache.spark.mllib.regression.IsotonicRegressionModel
<and>
  (input: org.apache.spark.rdd.RDD[(scala.Double, scala.Double,
scala.Double)])org.apache.spark.mllib.regression.IsotonicRegressionModel
 cannot be applied to (org.apache.spark.rdd.RDD[(scala.Double, scala.Double,
scala.Double, scala.Double, scala.Double, scala.Double, scala.Double,
scala.Double, scala.Double, scala.Double, scala.Double, scala.Double,
scala.Double)])
         val model = new
IsotonicRegression().setIsotonic(true).run(training)/

For the may given in the sample code, it looks like it can be done only for
dataset with a single feature because run() method can accept only three
parameters leaving which already has a label and a default value leaving
place for only one variable.
So, How can this be done for multiple variables ?

Regards,
Swaroop