Hi,

What's in the logs of spark-shell? There should be the host and port
of web UI. what the public IP of the host where you execute
spark-shell? Use it for 4040. I don't think you use Spark Standalone
cluster (the other address with 8080) if you simply spark-shell
(unless you've got spark.master in conf/spark-defaults.conf).

When you're inside spark-shell, can you sc.master? Use this for Spark
Standalone's web UI (replacing 7077 to 8080).

Pozdrawiam,
Jacek Laskowski
----
https://medium.com/@jaceklaskowski/