Hi ,

I solved it using spark SQL which uses similar window functions mentioned below
, for my own knowledge I am trying to solve using Scala RDD which I am unable
to.
What function in Scala supports window function like SQL unbounded preceding
and current row ? Is it sliding ?

Thanks
Sri

Sent from my iPhone