发件人:<luohui20...@sina.com>
收件人:"user" <user@spark.apache.org>
主题:saving DF to HDFS in parquet format very slow in SparkSQL app
日期:2016年08月09日 15点34分

hi there:    I got a problem in saving a DF to HDFS as parquet format very
slow. And I attached a pic which shows a lot of time is spent in getting
result.the code is
:streamingData.write.mode(SaveMode.Overwrite).parquet("/data/streamingData")
I don't quite understand why my app is so slow in getting the result. I tried
to access my HDFS while the app is running slow , HDFS is ok.
Any idea will be appreciated.

Thanks&amp;Best regards!
San.Luo