this is a valid question.  there are many people building products and
tooling on top of spark and would like access to the latest snapshots and
such.  today's ink is yesterday's news to these people - including myself.

what is the best way to get snapshot releases including nightly and
specially-blessed "preview" releases so that we, too, can say "try the
latest release in our product"?

there was a lot of chatter during the 2.0.0/2.0.1 release that i largely
ignored because of conflicting/confusing/changing responses.  and i'd
rather not dig through jenkins builds to figure this out as i'll likely get
it wrong.

please provide the relevant snapshot/preview/nightly/whatever repos (or
equivalent) that we need to include in our builds to have access to the
absolute latest build assets for every major and minor release.

thanks!

-chris

--
*Chris Fregly*