Hi Michael, Mich, and Jacek, thank you for providing good suggestions. I
found some ways of getting rid of skew, such as the approaches you have
suggested (filtering, broadcasting, joining, unioning), as well as salting
my 0-value IDs.

Thank you for the help!

  • [no subject] Jestin Ma
    • Re: Mich Talebzadeh