Can you provide some info

In your conf/spark-env.sh, what do you set these

# Options for the daemons used in the standalone deploy mode
SPARK_WORKER_CORES=? ##, total number of cores to be used by executors by
each worker
SPARK_WORKER_MEMORY=?g ##, to set how much total memory workers have to
give executors (e.g. 1000m, 2g)
SPARK_WORKER_INSTANCES=?##, to set the number of worker processes per node

Dr Mich Talebzadeh

LinkedIn *

http://talebzadehmich.wordpress.com

such loss, damage or destruction.