Hi,

Seems this just prevents writers from leaving partial data in a destination
dir when jobs fail.
In the previous versions of Spark, there was a way to directly write data
in a destination though,
Spark v2.0+ has no way to do that because of the critial issue on S3 (See:
SPARK-10063).

// maropu

--
---