HI all
 sorry for the partially off-topic, i hope there's someone on the list who
has tried the same and encountered similar issuse

Ok so i have created a Docker file to build an ubuntu container which
inlcudes spark 2.0, but somehow when it gets to the point where it has to
kick off  ./build/mvn command, it errors out with the following

---> Running in 8c2aa6d59842
/bin/sh: 1: ./build: Permission denied
The command '/bin/sh -c ./build mvn -Pyarn -Phadoop-2.4
-Dhadoop.version=2.4.0 -DskipTests clean package' returned a non-zero code:
126

I am puzzled as i am root when i build the container, so i should not
encounter this issue (btw, if instead of running mvn from the build
directory  i use the mvn which i installed on the container, it works fine
but it's  painfully slow)

here are the details of my Spark command( scala 2.10, java 1.7 , mvn 3.3.9
and git have already been installed)

# Spark
RUN echo "Installing Apache spark 2.0"
RUN git clone git://github.com/apache/spark.git
WORKDIR /spark
RUN ./build/mvn -Pyarn -Phadoop-2.4 -Dhadoop.version=2.4.0 -DskipTests
clean package

Could anyone assist pls?

kindest regarsd
 Marco