Hi

What all access is needed to save a model to S3? Initially I thought it
should be only write. Then I found it also needs delete to delete temporary
files. Now they have given me DELETE access I am getting the error

Exception in thread "main" org.apache.hadoop.fs.s3.S3Exception:
org.jets3t.service.S3ServiceException: S3 PUT failed for
'/dev-qa_%24folder%24' XML Error Message

So what all access are needed? Asking this as I need to ask someone to give
me appropriate access and I cannot just ask them to give me all access to
the bucket.

I have raised https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-17307 to ask for
better documentation but till that is done I will need to know what access
is needed. Can someone help?