Hi Steve,
I am trying to read it from S3n://"bucket" and already included aws-java-sdk
1.7.4 in my classpath .
My machine is AWS EMR with HAdoop 2.7.2 and Spark 1.6.1 installed .
As per the below post its shows that issue with EMR Hadoop2.7.2
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/30385981/how-to-access-s3a-files-from-apache-spark
Is it really the issue ?
Could somebody help me validate the above ?

Thanks,
Divya