Hi Vladimir,

You'd have to talk to your cluster manager to query for all the
running Spark applications. I'm pretty sure YARN and Mesos can do that
but unsure about Spark Standalone. This is certainly not something a
Spark application's web UI could do for you since it is designed to
handle the single Spark application.

Pozdrawiam,
Jacek Laskowski
----