Hi,

Zeppelin is getting better.

In its description it says:

[image: Inline images 1]

So far so good. One feature that I have not managed to work out is creating
plots with Spark functional programming. I can get SQL going by connecting
to Spark thrift server and you can plot the results

[image: Inline images 2]

However, if I wrote that using functional programming I won't be able to
plot it. the plot feature is not available.

Is this correct or I am missing something?

Thanks

Dr Mich Talebzadeh

LinkedIn *

http://talebzadehmich.wordpress.com