While the SparkListener method is likely all around better, if you just
need this quickly you should be able to do a SSH local port redirection
over putty.  In the putty configuration:

- Go to Connection: SSH: Tunnels
- In the Source port field, enter 4040 (or another unused port on your
machine)
- In the Destination field, enter ipaddress:4040 where ipaddress is the IP
you'd normally access of the spark server.  If it's the same server you're
SSH'ing to it can be 127.0.0.1
- Make sure the "Local" and "Auto" radio buttons are checked and click "Add"
- If you're going to use this often, enter a name and save the
configuration.  Otherwise click open and login as normal.

Once the session is established, you should be able to open a web browser
to http://localhost:4040 which will redirect over the SSH session to the
remote server.  Note that any link that references a non-accessible IP
address can't be reached (though you can also setup putty / SSH as a proxy
to get around that if needed).

Thanks

Mike