Hello team. so I found and resolved the issue. In case if someone run into
same problem this was the problem.

>>Each nodes were allocated 1397MB memory for storages.
16/10/11 13:16:58 INFO storage.MemoryStore: MemoryStore started with
capacity 1397.3 MB

>> However, my RDD exceeded the storage limit (although it says computed
1224MB).

16/10/11 13:18:36 WARN storage.MemoryStore: Not enough space to cache
rdd_6_0 in memory! (computed 1224.3 MB so far)
16/10/11 13:18:36 INFO storage.MemoryStore: Memory use = 331.8 KB (blocks)
+ 1224.3 MB (scratch space shared across 2 tasks(s)) = 1224.6 MB. Storage
limit = 1397.3 MB.

Therefore, I repartitioned the RDDs for better memory utilisation, wich
resolved the issue.

Kind regards,

Guru