Thank you, I’ll appreciate that. I have no experience with Python, Java and
Spark, so I the question can be translated to: “How can I set JVM locale when
using spark-submit and pyspark?”. Probably this is possible only by changing
the system defaul locale and not within the Spark session, right?

Thank you
 Pietro