Hi Robin,

On 4 Nov 2016, at 09:19, Robin East
<robin.e...@xense.co.uk<mailto:robin.e...@xense.co.uk>> wrote:

Hi

Do you mean the test of significance that you usually get with R output?
Yes, exactly.

I don’t think there is anything implemented in the standard MLLib libraries
however I believe that the sparkR version provides that. See
http://spark.apache.org/docs/1.6.2/sparkr.html#gaussian-glm-model

Glad to hear that as it means that I m not missing much.

Many Thanks.

Best Regards,
Carlo

Robin East
Spark GraphX in Action Michael Malak and Robin East
Manning Publications Co.
http://www.manning.com/books/spark-graphx-in-action

On 4 Nov 2016, at 07:38, Carlo.Allocca