Mesos will let you run in docker containers, so you get filesystem
isolation, and we're about to merge CNI support:
https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/15740, which would allow you to set up
network policies.  Though you might be able to achieve whatever network
isolation you need without CNI, depending on your requirements.

As far as unauthenticated HDFS clusters, I would recommend against running
untrusted code on the same network as your secure HDFS cluster.