Hi Anjali,

It would help to see the code. But more importantly: why do you want to
deploy a web application on a Spark cluster? Spark is meant for
distributed, in-memory computations. I don't know what you're application
is doing, but it would make more sense to run it outside the Spark cluster,
and then submit computation tasks if/when necessary.

Daniel

On Thu, Nov 10, 2016 at 9:03 AM, anjali gautam <anjali.gauta...@gmail.com>

--
Daniel