Yeah, that definitely makes sense. I was just trying to make it work
somehow. The problem is that it's not at all calling the listeners, hence
i'm unable to do anything. Just wanted to cross check it by looping inside.
But I get the point. thank you for that!

I'm on YARN(cluster mode).

[image: --]

Tariq, Mohammad
[image: https://]about.me/mti