Hi Marco and Yanbo,

It is not the usage of MulticlassClassificationEvaluator. Probably I was
not clear.  Let me explain:

I am trying to use confusionMatrix which is not present in
MulticlassClassificationEvaluator ml version where as it is present in
MulticlassMetrics of mllib.
How to leverage RDD version  using ml dataframes ?

*mllib*: MulticlassMetrics
*ml*: MulticlassClassificationEvaluator