Hi,

I have submitted spark job in yarn client mode. The executor and cores were
dynamically allocated. In the job i have 20 partitions, so 5 container each
with 4 core has been submitted. It almost processed all the records but it
never exit the job and in the application master container i am seeing the
below error message.

 INFO yarn.YarnAllocator: Canceling requests for 0 executor containers
 WARN yarn.YarnAllocator: Expected to find pending requests, but found none.

​The same job i ran it for only 1000 records which successfully finished. ​

Can anyone help me to sort out this issue.

Spark version:2.0( AWS EMR).

--
Selvam Raman
"லஞ்சம் தவிர்த்து நெஞ்சம் நிமிர்த்து"