Hello Spark experts!

I need to add one more nested column to existing ones. For example:

Initial DF schema looks like that:

|-- Id: string (nullable = true)
|-- Type: string (nullable = true)
|-- Uri: string (nullable = true)
|-- attributes: struct (nullable = false)
| |-- CountryGroupID: array (nullable = true)
| | |-- element: string (containsNull = true)
| |-- CountryGroupDesc: array (nullable = true)
| | |-- element: string (containsNull = true)

But I want to add one more nested column:

|-- Id: string (nullable = true)
|-- Type: string (nullable = true)
|-- Uri: string (nullable = true)
|-- attributes: struct (nullable = false)
| |-- CountryGroupID: array (nullable = true)
| | |-- element: string (containsNull = true)
| |-- CountryGroupDesc: array (nullable = true)
| | |-- element: string (containsNull = true)
| | |-- element: string (containsNull = true)

I am working on Spark 1.6.2. I would be really grateful for any help.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Artem

________________________________
electronic message, including its attachments, is CONFIDENTIAL and may contain
PROPRIETARY or LEGALLY PRIVILEGED or PROTECTED information and is intended for
the authorized recipient of the sender. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, copying, or distribution of
this message or any of the information included in it is unauthorized and
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please
immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and permanently delete this
message and its attachments, along with any copies thereof, from all locations
received (e.g., computer, mobile device, etc.). Thank you.