HI,

I am getting null pointer exception when i am executing the triplet loop
inside another triplet loop

works fine below :
 for (mainTriplet <- mainGraph.triplets) {
println(mainTriplet.dstAttr.name)
   }

works fine below :
 for (subTriplet <- subGrapgh.triplets) {
println(subTriplet .dstAttr.name)
   }

Below is the causing issue :
1. for (subTriplet <- subGrapgh.triplets) {
2. println(subTriplet .dstAttr.name)
3. for (mainTriplet <- mainGraph.triplets) {
 4.    println(mainTriplet.dstAttr.name)
// here i want to do operation like
subTriplet.dstAttr.name.toString.equals(mainTriplet.dstAttr.name)
6.}
7.}

line number 2 prints only one time and getting below error immediately

ERROR Executor: Exception in task 0.0 in stage 10.0 (TID 10)
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.spark.graphx.impl.GraphImpl.triplets$lzycompute(GraphImpl.scala:50)
        at org.apache.spark.graphx.impl.GraphImpl.triplets(GraphImpl.scala:49)

Please help and let me know if anything required in my explanation