I think the causation is your invanlid Double data , have u checked your data ?

zjp_j...@163.com

From: Richard Xin
Date: 2016-12-17 23:28
To: User
Subject: Java to show struct field from a Dataframe
let's say I have a DataFrame with schema of followings:
root
 |-- name: string (nullable = true)
 |-- location: struct (nullable = true)
 |    |-- longitude: double (nullable = true)
 |    |-- latitude: double (nullable = true)

df.show(); throws following exception:

java.lang.ClassCastException: [D cannot be cast to java.lang.Double
    at scala.runtime.BoxesRunTime.unboxToDouble(BoxesRunTime.java:119)
    at
org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.expressions.BaseGenericInternalRow$class.getDouble(rows.scala:44)
    at
org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.expressions.GenericInternalRow.getDouble(rows.scala:221)
    at
org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.expressions.GeneratedClass$SpecificUnsafeProjection.apply(Unknown
 Source)

Any advise?
Thanks in advance.
Richard