I already set

.set("spark.serializer", "org.apache.spark.serializer.KryoSerializer")

to enable kryo and

.set("spark.kryo.registrationRequired", "true")

to force kryo. Strangely, I see the issue of this missing Dataset[]

Trying to register regular classes like Date

.registerKryoClasses(Array(classOf[Date]))

works just fine. but registering the spark internal Dataset[] is not
working / as far as I read the docs should be handled by spark.

Vadim Semenov <vadim.seme...@datadoghq.com> schrieb am Mi., 21. Dez. 2016
um 17:12 Uhr: