I am setting up a spark cluster. I have hdfs data nodes and spark master nodes
on same instances. To add elasticsearch to this cluster, should I spawn es on
different machine on same machine. I have only 12 machines,
1-master (spark and hdfs)
8-spark workers and hdfs data nodes
I can use 3 nodes for es dedicatedly or can use 11 nodes running all three.

All instances are same, 16gig dual core (unfortunately).

Also I am trying with es hadoop, es-spark project but I felt ingestion is very
slow if I do 3 dedicated nodes, its like 0.6 million records/minute.
If any one had experience using that project can you please share your thoughts
about tuning.

Regards
Rohit