Hi
 ok then my suggestion stays.Check out ML
you can train your ML model on past data (let's say, either yesteday or
past x days) to have Spark find out what is the relation betwen the value
you have at T-zero and the value you have at T+n hours and you can try ml
outside your. Streaming app by gathering data for x days , feed it to your
model and see results
Hth