Hi,

Currently, I have been using Spark 2.1.0 for ML and so far did not
experience any critical issue. It's much stable compared to Spark
2.0.1/2.0.2 I would say.

Regards,
*Md. Rezaul Karim*, BSc, MSc
PhD Researcher, INSIGHT Centre for Data Analytics
National University of Ireland, Galway
IDA Business Park, Dangan, Galway, Ireland
Web: http://www.reza-analytics.eu/index.html
<http://139.59.184.114/index.html>